Super Cars

About

Gemballa Tornado 750 GTS


My God, have you ever seen something more terrifying? And I’m not sure if it’s in a good or a bad way. I mean, imagine cruising down the highway and spotting this thing in your mirrors. Must be pretty scary. Call me crazy, but I absolutely love this, the Gemballa Tornado 750 GTS. Based on the Porsche Cayenne Turbo, the car features an impressive and extremely aggressive body kit, with a front apron extended by 60 mm with integrated aero lip, extensive air inlets, a completely new bonnet which opens forward, body extensions mounted all the way from the front to the rear, new side skirts, rear skirt extended by 40 mm, race diffuser and new rear spoiler with carbon flanks, the exterior package being completed by huge 22-inch GT SPORT forged rims.

0 comments:

Post a Comment